According to a post by the Metro Manila Development Authority’s Facebook page, the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will conduct road reblocking projects starting (today,11 pm) March 11 until March 14 (Monday, 5 am).
These are the specific roads that’ll be affected according to the post:
1. EDSA-Caloocan Southbound infront of A. De Jesus St. (5th lane from sidewalk)
2. EDSA Southbound Quezon City from Panay Ave., to Mother Ignacia St. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
3. EDSA-Quezon City Northbound along EDSA near Quirino Highway exit
4. EDSA-Quezon City Northbound from White Plains to B. Serrano Rd. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
5. EDSA-Quezon City Northbound after Anapolis St. to before Boni Serrano flyover (2nd lane from MRT line) after B. Serrano flyover to before flyover P. Tuazon flyover (2nd lane from MRT line)
6. EDSA-Northbound Ayala Tunnel (Manila Water Restoration activity due to water leak repair)
7. EDSA-Pasay City Northbound innermost lane (bus way) E. Rodriquez St. going to C. Jose St.
The MMDA advises motorists to plan their trips accordingly, and take alternate routes.