Grab resumes its 24/7 operations in Metro Manila and select provinces to strengthen public transportation amid the pandemic.
Starting today, select transport services such as GrabTaxi and GrabCar services will be available 24 hours a day and seven days a week in the following areas:
- Greater Metro Manila and some parts of Cavite, Rizal, and Laguna (GrabCar 2-Seater & 4-seater)
- Pampanga – Angeles, Mabalacat, and San Fernando (GrabCar 2-Seater)
- Cebu City (GrabCar 2-Seater)
- Metro Manila, Cavite, Rizal
- Baguio City
- Naga City
- Pampanga – Most parts of Angeles
- Cebu City
- Davao – Davao City proper
- Cagayan de Oro – CDO
Like before, Grab transportation services only accept cashless transactions through GrabPay, debit cards, and credit cards.
Grab previously implemented earlier operating hours with drivers accepting passengers only up to 12 AM as compliant with the government guidelines for curfews and lockdowns.
Meanwhile, GrabMart is currently available in select areas in Metro Manila and Cebu. GrabExpress, on the other hand, is fully operational in Metro Manila and available in select areas in Pampanga, Cebu, Bacolod, Iloilo, CDO, Dumaguete, and Davao. However, its other transport services will remain disabled, including GrabShare, GrabCar 6-seater, GrabCar Pet, GrabCar Premium, and GrabCar Family.
You may visit the official Grab website for more information.