Maxus Philippines have just extended their zero downpayment and cash discount offers for the Christmas season. From December 1 to 31, 2021, Maxus is offering a limited zero downpayment and cash benefits offer on select vehicles through its partner bank, BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank.
Customers who intend to pay in cash are entitled to receive cash incentives, while qualified financing buyers are given a zero downpayment offer through BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank. Financing customers are granted a Hold-Out Deposit Agreement equivalent to a certain percentage of the chosen vehicle’s price.
Customers who intend to purchase outright through cash are offered discounts on the vehicle they’re eyeing on.
Here are the following Maxus models with their corresponding prices:
– G50 MPV starts at PHP 948,000
– T60 pickup truck starts at PHP 948,000 (from PHP 998,000)
– V80 van starts at PHP 1,040,000 (from PHP 1,190,000)
– D60 SUV starts at PHP 1,118,000 (from PHP 1,148,000)
– G10 van starts at PHP 1,710,000 (from PHP 1,790,000)
– D90 SUV starts at PHP 1,818,000 (from PHP 1,918,000)
Maxus is also offering free chattel mortgage and the first year of the comprehensive insurance on participating models.