Maxus Philippines has announced the Maxus Home Test Drive, allowing customers to test drive Maxus vehicles in an easier, safer, and more secure way.
Maxus Home Test Drive, as the name of the program suggests, lets you book a test drive online and Maxus PH will bring the vehicle to your home. All you need to do is follow these steps:
1) Log on to the Maxus Philippines website at www.maxus.com.ph
2) Click on the “Customer Tools”, then the “Book a Test Drive” tab.
3) Fill up the test drive registration form. Don’t forget to supply your complete contact details and preferred dealer, location, date, and time slot.
4) You will then receive a confirmation page with comprehensive information of your chosen model gathered from test drive reviews, testimonials, articles and news releases, to help you make a confident and informed purchase decision. You will also receive a link to your health declaration form and QR code.
5) Your preferred dealer will promptly get in touch with you to confirm your schedule for the test drive. Don’t forget to submit a digital image of your driver’s license and test drive waiver prior to your timeslot.
6) Your test drive unit will then be delivered to your home or desired location, and at the preferred time. Maxus Philippines guarantees that all test drive units are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every test drive run. The Sales Consultant accompanying you for the test drive has also passed his or her own health certification, and will be wearing the necessary personal protective equipment and will be observing proper sanitation and hygienic procedures.
7) After conducting the initial vehicle walk-around, you can now choose to drive with or without the Sales Consultant. Should you choose the latter, an audio recording describing the vehicle’s features will play in the background as you drive.
You can test drive any model from Maxus Philippines’ line up of vehicles: The G10 and G10 Assist MPVs, the V80 Comfort and Flex vans, the T60 pickup, and the all-new G50 MPV.