Ford Philippines has officially launched its refreshed Ranger lineup, boasting a new design and exterior enhancements across its Ranger XLS,
XLT, and Wildtrak variants.
The latest Ranger sports a bolder look and new design elements. The new Ranger Wildtrak variants feature a unique trapezoidal shape grille with Saber accents. It complements the painted gloss black wheels and gloss black accents on its front grille, lower bumper, rear bumper, fog lamp bezel, exterior mirrors, fender grille, a sports bar with Saber insert, roof rail, and tailgate handle, as well as new ‘Wildtrak’ decals on the side door and a 3D ‘Wildtrak’ decal on the tailgate.
Exclusive on the 4×4 Wildtrak as an optional offer for customers is the power roller shutter, a load compartment accessory from Ford’s original equipment. It is fully automatic with three power buttons located in the dashboard, a remote key, and a pick-up bed for easy access, as well as a power tailgate lock.
On the other hand, the Ranger XLT variant comes with a new front grille with chrome accents and exterior gloss black accents on the front grille, exterior mirrors, door handles, and fog lamp bezel. Ranger XLS variants, however, come with a new front grille.
“Our new Ford Ranger lineup will allow us to continue building on our leadership in the pickup segment in the country. The new Ranger is set to deliver on its promise of functionality and capability while enabling the diverse needs and lifestyles of our customers,” President and Managing Director of Ford Philippines, PK Umashankar, stated.
Check out the pricing of the latest Ranger lineup below.
• Ranger 2.0L BiTurbo Raptor 4×4 AT – PHP 1,998,000
• Ranger 2.0L BiTurbo Wildtrak 4×4 AT – PHP 1,728,000
• Ranger 2.0L Wildtrak 4×2 AT – PHP 1,455,000
• Ranger 2.2L FX4 4×4 AT – PHP 1,416,000
• Ranger 2.0L Wildtrak 4×2 MT – PHP 1,390,000
• Ranger 2.2L FX4 4×4 MT – PHP 1,356,000
• Ranger 2.2L FX4 4×2 AT – PHP 1,316,000
• Ranger 2.2L FX4 4×2 MT – PHP 1,256,000
• Ranger 2.2L XLT 4×2 AT – PHP 1,236,000
• Ranger 2.2L XLS 4×4 MT – PHP 1,181,000
• Ranger 2.2L XLT 4×2 MT – PHP 1,176,000
• Ranger 2.2L XLS 4×2 AT – PHP 1,092,000
• Ranger 2.2L XLS 4×2 MT – PHP 1,062,000
The new Ranger XLS, XLT, and Wildtrak variants will be available in all Ford dealerships nationwide starting February 17, 2021. You may visit the official Ford website for more information.