The Land Transportation Office (LTO) is set to roll out its self-renewal kiosks for users seeking to renew their driver’s license without the hassle of going to the institution’s office.
The renewal kiosks come with biometric features such as a fingerprint scanner and three cameras for thorough face verification. Drivers can also check if they have an existing violation or conflicts that need to be settled first. Here are the steps to successfully request an ID renewal:
- Pick the language of your choice (English or Filipino)
- Enter your LTO Client ID or Email
- Choose the License that you want to renew
- Proceed with the biometrics verification
- You will see the amount that you need to pay and the options where you can pay the fees
- Wait for it to process and print the receipt
After following these steps, the renewed license will be delivered via a courier service. You may also claim the license on the LTO’s office personally.
The LTO Self-Renewal kiosks will roll out to various malls nationwide in the coming months.