Volkswagen Philippines is now offering 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance (ERA) for Volkswagen vehicles purchased from December 1, 2015, onwards.
During the entire period of the enhanced community quarantine, plus an additional 30 days after its lift, Volkswagen vehicles purchased from December 1, 2015, onwards can now avail of Volkswagen’s ERA. Moreover, the one-year ERA validity for brand-new vehicles has been waived during the ECQ. Volkswagen’s Emergency Response Assistance can provide customers the following services:
- Towing – If your vehicle is immobilized or involved in an accident, the ERA will tow your vehicle to the nearest service facility.
- Removal of vehicle/vehicle recovery – Should the vehicle be rendered a total wreck, the ERA will remove your vehicle via crane and brought to the nearest service facility.
- Fuel delivery – The ERA will deliver fuel should you run out.
- Battery jump-start – The ERA will jump-start your battery, and if your vehicle is deemed unsafe to drive, towing services will be provided.
- Lock-out service – If you left your keys inside the vehicle, the ERA will gain entry to your vehicle and retrieve your keys.
- Flat tire service – The ERA will remove a flat tire and install a spare one.
Additionally, Volkswagen’s ERA will also provide crucial services in emergency situations, such as:
- Relay of urgent messages relating to any events covered in the program.
- Coordinates with the necessary agencies such as the Police, TMG, MMDA, etc., to assist you.
- The ERA will arrange for an ambulance when necessary.
- Hospital admission will be arranged for extreme incidents.
Volkswagen is, however, advising its customers that the response time may vary due to the enhanced community quarantine depending on the location of the vehicle, LGU, and ERA service provider.
Log on to Volkswagen PH’s official site or call the ERA hotline (02) 8 459-4772 to know the full details.