Uber has announced that is expanding their coverage are to selected areas in Cavite starting today, October 10, 2016.
According to Uber, all trips to Cavite will be subject to a surcharge of Php100 on top of fares and toll fees, to ensure reliable service for riders in the area. However, the fee is waived for trips coming from the South of Manila headed to Cavite or those that start and end within the Cavite area. Trips from Cavite will not be subject to the surcharge either.
See coverage area of Cavite below:
Coverage Area of Cavite
The blue area of this map is the coverage area of Cavite. Its scope is up to the following locations:
- Corner Gen. Evangelista Street (Passing through Tirona Highway)
- FRC Supermall, Imus (Passing through Daang Hari Road)
- Summer Pointe Country Homes (Passing through Daang hari Road)
- The District Mall, Dasmarinas (Passing through Molino Road)
Trips with Surcharge:
* Trips from Area 1 to Area 3
Trips with No Surcharge:
* Trips from Area 2 to Area 3
* Trips within Area 3
* Trips from Area 3 to Area 1 or 2