Toyota Philippines has launched the new 2021 Toyota Vios, with several improvements and changes to last year’s model.
At the front, the 2021 Toyota Vios features daytime running headlights and 3-tier headlights for the G variants, an updated glossy front grille & bumper, as well as upgraded foglamps for XLE variants and higher.
Several smart features allow for a more convenient experience, including a new keyless entry system, push to start button, and a 7-inch infotainment system. Drivers are now given two driving modes, Eco for fuel efficiency and Sport for maximum performance.
For safety, the new 2021 Toyota Vios comes with 3 SRS airbags, upgradable to 7 airbags. It features Vehicle Stability Control, Hill-start Assist Control, and the G variants get a back camera linked to the 7-inch display, too.
Under the hood, Toyota has retained the 1.3 to 1.5-liter gasoline engine mated to a 5-speed manual or CVT. The G CVT models, however, get new paddle shifters.
The new 2021 Toyota Vios is now on sale for the following prices:
- Toyota Vios 1.3 Base M/T – PHP 671,000
- Toyota Vios 1.3 J M/T – PHP 697,000
- Toyota Vios 1.3 XE CVT – PHP 747,000
- Toyota Vios 1.3 XLE M/T – PHP 791,000
- Toyota Vios 1.3 XLE CVT – PHP 841,000
- Toyota Vios 1.3 E M/T – PHP 841,000
- Toyota Vios 1.3 E CVT – PHP 891,000
- Toyota Vios 1.5 G M/T – PHP 997,000, PHP 1,012,000 (White Pearl variant)
- Toyota Vios 1.5 G CVT – PHP 1,056,000, PHP 1,071,000 (White Pearl variant)